Jurassic Coast Challenge 2011

78.6 miles - 3 days - 2 feet

21 to 23 of 23 messages
25/10/2010 at 14:58

I still have the schedule from last year if anybody wants it PM me. Personally I didn't rate it much but horses for courses. Your plan sounds good to me Sam.  

I have decided not to do this again this year, instead I am going to do this instead: Toad Challange for a few reasons but mainly because the prospect of doing back to back long runs in the winter isn’t appealing right now! Good luck to those who are doing it.
11/11/2010 at 22:52

Hi all, I've been looking at something like ths for a while but never clicked that "sign up now" link. I've never done a marathon (only some unofficial halves) but did a duathlon earlier this year (10k 20k 5k).

for those of you who have already done this event would you recommend it for a marathon noob?  I'm not afraid of putting in the training miles and need something to keep me motivated over the winter!

01/12/2010 at 13:12
anoyone got any wisdom about how much harder this one is than the Atlantic challenge? crawled round Atlantic in Oct and (with hindsight!) loved it .... generally people seem to think this one is harder, but I'd be interested to find out more ...though I can't quite believe I'm contemplating it ...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.