Kenley 10K Charity Fun Run - NOTE REVISED DATE

New Date!

6 messages
24/01/2013 at 21:16
Shame about all the bloody snow! but looking forward to a great race on the 10th!
25/01/2013 at 12:56

I say chaps bit of a rum do letting a bit of bally snow get in the way of a chaps bit of fun what?

What say we regroup at local hostilely to a swift half and a Sherry for the ladies to plan our next course of action to get our wings unclipped and chogs away!

Tally ho!

04/02/2013 at 16:25

I have a place at the Kenley 10k but can't make the rearranged date. It's a shame as it looks like a good event. Anyone interested in the place please contact me.

07/02/2013 at 09:06
Looking forward to this, not run in an airfield before. The new date means I'll be racing a few days after giving blood, which will be an interesting challenge... So no pushing for PBS probably, but perhaps more chance of watching any gliders!
10/02/2013 at 14:40

Today's results have already been uploaded to www.webscorer.com and the race only finished a couple of hours ago!

10/02/2013 at 17:02
Wow, that's quick! I haven't even defrosted yet!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.