Kent Coastal Marathon

An excellent event with fantastic sea views and atmosphere

521 to 526 of 526 messages
11/09/2008 at 09:24

Sorry Chaffordred - it's a 405 I was meant to hold off until Xmas for, but I bought a few weeks ago for this race, so I not just about press start & stop and that's it!! I've had similar problems with it and, typically, Sunday was one of few times it's worked to perfection!

Prior to buying though, I did check out an RW gear forum for it and some guy was on there that seemed to know everything. Asking him might be worth a try! Good luck - if it was me, I'd be doing what I could to replace the 6,000 calories I'd lost!!!!! 

11/09/2008 at 19:50
Now, where to start replacing all those calories - a cream horn, perhaps, or a Michael-Phelps-style breakfast, or three?
11/09/2008 at 21:40
Sir C de C - How long do you think it will take you to do this marathon?
15/09/2008 at 10:00

The photos are starting to go up on Imagesaurus.co.uk. It will probably be Tuesday morning before they are all ready for search and view as it will take a few hours to do.

Alex, the photographer, got his images to me yesterday.

Regards

djb

15/09/2008 at 12:47

Oh! All running ones are now up. There are a few presentation ones to go...

Djb

15/09/2008 at 19:44

Those will be of me trying to make some way against that headwind, then.

Tracey G - I'm not sure, but if you fancy racing me, I'm sure it can be arranged.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
521 to 526 of 526 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.