Key worth turkey trott

5 messages
17/11/2013 at 11:19

Wifey is unable to run this one. Turkey transfer window opening soon happy to transfer for entry fee

18/11/2013 at 19:20

Hi would be interested in this please - how do we sort it out?

19/11/2013 at 12:07

Hi Grumpycow sorry for not replying earlier. Turkey have a transfer window open to the 25th of November. There is a transfer form wifey just needs to put her name and race number on it and they I can email it to you and you simply send it to to the turkey race people. I could send you a pay pal invoice. Happy to let you have the place for £18 just send me a pm details on transferring race are on the link below. Its a fantastic race if you haven't run it before we have both run it for last 5 years

http://www.turkeytrot.org.uk/news/transfer-window-opens-for-7-days/

19/11/2013 at 20:08

Hi

I've pm'd you

Grumpycow

27/11/2013 at 13:29

I am also unable to run, if anyone is interested in a number transfer please let me know

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.