Lancaster Half Marathon

6 messages
04/11/2012 at 19:39

Completed Lancaster half today with my wife.  It was a great day with fantasic weather.  This is the second time I have done this half and the scenic views, flat course and mainly off road route make it great.  I can again definitely recommend this race for your PB.

04/11/2012 at 20:15

and the photos are here

LANCASTER 1/2 PHOTOS

05/11/2012 at 09:04

Thanks Mike, i'd like to say we planned the weather but that would be a fib!

05/11/2012 at 13:32

I did the run with a mate and also had a great day!!  Everything was excellent and went smoothly.  It was only my second organised run and I struggled towards the end but i'm glad I finished and have a time to improve on.

Are the official times on line yet?

05/11/2012 at 13:51

Hi Ian,

Its great that you had a posititve experience, we were lucky with weather though which we cant take credit for!

The official times will be on Shoestring results later today and www.lancaster-race-series.co.uk when i get home from work and have done a little run myself!

05/11/2012 at 20:45

01:53:48!! Not too bad now I think about it.  I'll be hoping to slash a few minutes off it next year.

http://www.ukroadraces.info/results/2012/lanhalf.htm

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.