Lichfield 10K - 2012

5 messages
04/06/2012 at 12:56

Just entered the Lichfield 10k as part of training preparation for a series of half marathon's in Aug & Sept.

It's certainly got somepositive comments on the forum.

Who's done it before, any advice on the route?

07/06/2012 at 18:06
I've done it before unfortunately can't do it this yr as signed up for bacchus half marathon on same day, draw of wine tasting stations lol

It's a nice course but killer hill at about 8k and an uphill finish but if u know and save ur energy I'd say go for it, I got a nice t.shirt in goody bag but it doesn't have a medal ( I love my bling lol )
31/07/2012 at 22:54
Does anyone know the route? Ran this in 2009 but I can't remember the route. I'd like to do a few practice runs as I live near the start.
19/08/2012 at 09:51
Guys, have you got the route now? If not, email us at lichfield10k@btinternet.com and i can email you details. Also, if you look on Map my Run and enter Lichfield 10k the route will come up. Rachel
19/08/2012 at 10:56
If you're looking for a well organised 10k race please enter the Lichfield 10k on Sunday 9th September. GOLD BARR event. 1000 prize money. Wicking t-shirt, fruit and water for finishers. 1000 runners. Enter above on link above or visit www.lichfield-running-club.co.uk for more details. Thanks.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.