Lincoln 10k

4 messages
18/01/2013 at 09:55

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has signed up to the Lincoln 10k this year? if so whats the route like?

Its my first run in 2 years due to injury, so im trying to beat my old time of 49 minutes.

Cheers.

18/01/2013 at 10:50
Route is flat, road run. Slightly dull but if you can get away without too much hold up amongst the thousands of starters it's a very very good PB course. Usually a nice finish inside Lincoln Castle and although it has had a reputation for major f-ups in the past, I think it seems to have got it's act in order these days.

2 years of no running isn't normally the formula for a PB
13/03/2013 at 23:00
I have run the Lincoln 10, 4 times It is well supported and friendly. The course is flat and has a loop. It has a great finish through the castle arches presenting a great photo opportunity but beware the last 300 or so metres are over cobbles. I would recommend it but i run for enjoyment and not to be competitive. Give it a try, it is well priced so you have nothing to lose. See you there,
04/04/2013 at 20:45

Hi all.  I haven't received my race number for Lincoln on Sunday.  Anyone know what I should do?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.