Linlithgow 10K

8 messages
05/09/2005 at 23:22
Any of you GSR runners taking part in this? have only just entered so don't know if I'm in or not - might have been full.
05/09/2005 at 23:23
hiya flump...when is this?
was in linlithgow for the footie on saturday and it's a lovely place..sounds nice for a run
06/09/2005 at 07:31
It's on Sunday September 25th.

I sent my entry off a few weeks back but haven't heard anything.
06/09/2005 at 14:38
I've applied as well but nothing back yet.
Did it last year. Lovely scenic course and a long sleeved T shirt. Very handy for a Scottish winter.
06/09/2005 at 14:43
Deadline is 9th sept though so you need to get your entry in sharp ish if you want to do it! There's a 600 place limit - meant to be first come first served so I assumed that they'd put a note on the web if they were full.

Gillian, is it an easy course? Scenic suggests some hills to me! Hate hills. And heat!
06/09/2005 at 14:49
sounds brilliant think I may put my name in for it..need a confidence booster after the GSR disaster
06/09/2005 at 15:34
Edinburgh Flump I will not lie. Quite up and downie as I remember it, especially the first half but I got my PB there (51.31) so it can't be as bad as all that. And last year it was bl**dy freezing so you'll love it!!
06/09/2005 at 16:52
eek. but fingers crossed it'll be baltic! Think my friend got a PB there too so I'll be gunning for one. Still desperately trying to crack 45 mins.

See you there folks. And one day I might manage to work out how to put a photo on the site so you can recognise me!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.