Little Wenlock Wheeze 6K

3 messages
11/09/2009 at 13:16

Hi there... I am thinking about doing this race but don't know much about it. If anyone has raced it before, any info would be appreciated (what footwear to use, terrain etc) It will be only my second race this year due to injury and it seems like a nice little low key local race to get me back into things!

Cheers

11/09/2009 at 19:00
its all fields, and also through the Limekiln Woods near the Wrekin. Lots of up & downs. Normally it would be a bit wet & slippery by this time of year, but I was up there on Wednesday and its quite good underfoot so road shoes will probably do it. I'll prob wear some off road shoes though 'cos Im weak & feeble
11/09/2009 at 20:07
Cheers mate thats great.....I think I will be joining you with the off road shoes!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.