Liverpool Rock n Roll Marathon anyone?

I can't see any recent thread for Liverpool Rock n Roll marathon. Are people signing up for this??

181 to 181 of 181 messages
31/05/2014 at 08:12

I've had an e-mail from the organisers asking to complete a survey; hope everyone that gets it gives feedback; if they fix the glitches this will be an awesome yearly event. Gives you a discount code at the end for £3 off entry to any RnR event.

I hear the cat woke up around 3pm with the mother of all hangovers, muttered "I must stop doing that creme de menthe challenge" and crept slowly back down to The Cavern for that evening's entertainment.

So far I've never run the same event twice; I have run Liverpool before in 2011, but didn't count this year as "the same marathon" given the change in route etc. I'm sorely tempted to enter next year's now at the reduced rate for early birds and use my discount code!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
181 to 181 of 181 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.