Liverpool Rock n Roll Marathon

Can we start a fun thread? No politics!

21 to 24 of 24 messages
27/02/2014 at 17:22

Whoops...just that the other liverpool thread was all about previous liverpool failings around the run.....organisation etc

Anyway....I am out of here!

01/03/2014 at 14:38

Please note: I did not in any way mean to say that the previous forum criticised the previous Liverpool race.......apologies for any misunderstanding. This race is now going ahead under a new organisation and there are, as always, "political" aspects of these decisions. I regret my throwaway remark in setting up this thread as it has only led to misunderstanding. Best regards to all....will meet on other threads!! 

07/04/2014 at 21:07

Hi Bev, is there actually a thread for this Liverpool R&R, I have a few questions to ask.

I too ran Manchester yesterday, full effort PB run and GFA  but always had this in the back of mind as something to bimble around and enjoy whist trading in the banked training.

Given that I was looking for enjoyment, there looks to be some serious inclines... what's the general opinion about how difficult this might be?

Cake    pirate
08/04/2014 at 13:20

Rich think there are a few threads up but not one thread for everyone so if we all post on this one might get everyone else in on it. Did manchester as well liverpool will be hillier from what I can tell on the map but not bad enough to worry about. Thinking with recovery from manchester it's going to be slightly harder but might be a good laugh and plenty of chances for enjoyment.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.