London Marathon Doctored Numbers

Runners using previous years numbers

61 to 64 of 64 messages
25/04/2014 at 22:52

Wearing old numbers or someone else's number - bring back hanging. Sure u go first won't u Aunty Lynne. At least Jason Lee who had the real number still got his medal and goodies. With cheats and gits running I bet some genuine runners miss out on getting theirs if they've run out of t-shirt sizes etc etc

25/04/2014 at 23:12

All London Marathon t-shirts are one size - huge!

Britrisky    pirate
27/04/2014 at 21:13

I took mine in - it fits now!

27/04/2014 at 21:34

The hilarious thing about Boston marathon organisers wanting to prevent a 'repeat' of what happened, is that amongst all the checks and balances they supposedly enacted, they forgot that the two boston bombers never actually attempted to run, nor join the marathon.

So I wish they'd stop pushing the security line as security has nowt to do with whether or not someone has got the crayons out and drawn up their own number.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.