London marathon entry

No email confirmation

7 messages
01/05/2013 at 05:34

Hi everyone

i have entered the VLM ballot for 2014 but have not yet received a confirmation email....I have the reference numbers from my completed entry and wondered if anyone else had the same problem?

01/05/2013 at 07:52

Hi Stephen - I havent received a confirmation email yet either. I just have the confirmation number from the web page when I applied. Fingers crossed the email will be here soon.

01/05/2013 at 11:17

Sorry if its patronising, but have you checked your spam folder? I got my email back straight away.

01/05/2013 at 11:40

I seem to remember from last year that it took a couple of days before I received my email.  Still not received this years.

01/05/2013 at 21:49

I got confirmation after about four hours. They did say that there would be delays in responding because of demand, but I don't know about several days, that does seem quite a long time.If you don't hear soon I would contact VLM organisers quoting your reference number.

01/05/2013 at 22:34

Thanks everyone......nothing in spam.

i will wait a wait a few more days and call the number to see if I get through to someone.

just wondered if I have given wrong email address by mistake!! Lol

01/05/2013 at 22:46

Same here. I was going to wait a few more days then I'd just forget about it!

the payment came out on my card so I think I'll end up just waiting til oct to get my reject letter.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.