London Pride Run 10K

21 to 28 of 28 messages
13/08/2009 at 16:30

I can't run any longer as bit injured so happy to give my place away (therefore not transferring?!) only way to do this is to meet up and pass the race number on. I work in Liverpool St so if you can meet me tomorrow i.e friday text me (07501464601) and you can run. Does sound like such a fun race, hope those of you running have a good time!

13/08/2009 at 16:41

Fiona - It's about 10 mins to the park from Mile End but then the start's up the other end, so more like 20 - 25mins from memory. (If you've got time to take a detour, it's a pleasant stroll up the canal path instead of Grove Road.)

Hope that pesky wind doesn't get up too much.  I'm after a big pb.

14/08/2009 at 11:21

Thanks Phil, I was about to ask the same question! No doubt I'll see a few other runners taking a wander from the tube station... forewarning to anyone I may pass in racing gear, i'm a chatter so tell me to go away if I am interupting your pre-race calm! 

15/08/2009 at 07:36

good luck all , see you at the start (or mile end station)

leaving cloudy Reading soon to make the journey up

15/08/2009 at 09:01
London still cloudy too!  Still on my breakfast. Good luck all.
15/08/2009 at 17:12

Hi all

Hope you enjoyed the race.

Results are on http://www.sportsystems.net/raceResults.aspx#LondonPrideRun. Please note these are gun to finish times.

Please email londonpriderun@yahoo.com if you have any  questions or comments about the race.

Regards

Andy 

Race Secretary

16/08/2009 at 12:11

Thanks MikeZ for getting the results up so quickly yeserday; thanks for a great race despite my slow going (369 - 50:09) though chip time might just get me under the 50:00 mark!

Trust you all had a great party last night too.

17/08/2009 at 00:34

had a lovely run out in the sun although it did get a bit hot at the end, the free bagel was delish !

Thanks for a great race, I've just found the race photos are now online 

here's the link: http://gallery.sussexsportphotography.com/a.tlx?k=8p5zepm

I can't believe how good they have made me look !!!!!

Thanks Andy for such a great race.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.