London Santa Run 6k- 5/12/2009

Who else is doing this one?:)

21 to 23 of 23 messages
05/12/2009 at 19:08
Good FF!  Have fun! Let me know what it's like!
06/12/2009 at 07:26

Hi moomoo - great to see you.  It was great fun and quite a novelty for me to finish mid packish, rather than trailing in to find everyone else gone and a lone marshal dangling a medal from his finger  and furiously looking at his watch.

Went to meet my running group which was congregating in a pub near Pimlico - and we ran right back to Battersea Park giving me a sense of deja vue.  I kept my Santa Suit on - then kept wondering why cars were honking and people waving at me.

06/12/2009 at 11:32
Lol BBH! Well done! It was indeed nice to see you! You were so intent on what you were doing that I had to call your name three times when I saw you!
I just kept my bottoms on because I had tied a serious knot into it that I couldn't undo, and I had forgotten my scissors. Good thing I didn't need to go to the loo!
I did cave in and had my medal engraved with my Forumite name and finishing time!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.