Loseley 10K & 4K

Anyone else doing this?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/11/2006 at 09:48
Hello all! Great run, really enjoyed it, even that awful hill after Piccards Farm!!But have to agree with Richie 2 in not enough toilets, bad registration organisation, but marshalls, scenery and general atmosphere, and of course, knowing that you were running for a great cause made up for it. Looking forward to next year's!!!
06/11/2006 at 10:09
Just one question in case anybody knows. How will we be notified of the results? Will they be posted on here or on the CHASE website?
06/11/2006 at 10:22
Go to all about triathlons, the results are up there.... along with a link to the photographs...hope yours are more flattering than mine!

Delighted to find out I ran 54:37 and came 171st, but slightly confuced at the sixze of the field - I thought there were 1000 places but it seems only about 500 ran.

Maybe the 1000 included the 4K as well

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.