Matthew Walker Xmas Pudding 10k

Anyone do this one ?

5 messages
17/11/2002 at 15:27
I did this for the first time this morning, it turned out to be a lot harder and muddier than I imagined. I felt terrible from 4k onwards and the hill at 9km was an absolute killer, so imagine my suprise when I crossed the line in 44.02 (PB by 18 seconds)
What did everyone else think
17/11/2002 at 16:18
Sutts,
nice one mate. Always a real test when the wheels come off that early, but you were obviously giving it hell, well done on your PB.
17/11/2002 at 17:14
There was certainly more hills than I thought, even though the description said 'undulating'. I'll be reading more into that little phrase from now on !
o2l...

Well done Sutts on PB, a bit like Shepshed, propensity of hills, unexpected and not a little disappointing. However, I felt much better afterwards today for some reason !;-} [ChickenLicken]
18/11/2002 at 09:04
I was nearly killed off altogether by the hills. And the last bit I agree was a killer. The thing that got me was - after turning each corner I was expecting to be at the finish - but no! just another corner to turn. I crossed in line in a slug like 68.14. Did enjoy it though (always do once it's over).

Well done Sutts - you're a hero!
18/11/2002 at 20:09
The results are now available on www.race-results.co.uk
Check out how you got on

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.