Maylarch Eynsham 10K

Anyone running this?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
29/11/2009 at 15:44

I've uploaded some photos from the race here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7818017@N02/sets/72157622898401156/

29/11/2009 at 16:23
Great conditions for running. Really enjoyed the race today and was pleased with my time. It's a post-pregnancy pb. Fab pictures, Neverwasbeen - thanks for taking them. I'm in your 10th picture looking very concerned (about the rest of the race to come, probably).

Mothrunner - delighted for you and your pb. More to come at Andy Reading?? Well done everyone else.
29/11/2009 at 16:38

Thanks for the pictures Neverwasbeen. None of me, sadly; I expect you'd packed up and gone home by the time I came past! But some good ones of some of my club-mates.

Thanks Pipes. I didn't really expect to go that fast. Sub-50 might be possible sometime next year...but probably not at Andy Reading. Still, it would be nice to go a few seconds faster!  Well done on your time too; glad you enjoyed yourself.

29/11/2009 at 21:47
Stop putting yourself down, mothrunner - there were 200 or so people behind you today, many of whom feature in Neverwasbeen's pictures. Hope you get that sub-50 soon.

Anybody else been checking out the results website? I can't do links but it's somewhere on www.racetimingsystems.com - so easy to check out club/ gender/ age results etc. I haven't seen a results website this good before (but maybe they're all this user-friendly these days).
30/11/2009 at 09:32

Mothrunner, Pipes is right; there's nothing to read into not appearing in the photos. I had to dash about to catch the race at 1k, mid-race and the finishing straight.  I think Andy Reading can deliver a faster time than Eynsham, so lng as the blizzards stay away - good luck !

30/11/2009 at 09:42
Neverwasbeen, sorry I hope you didn't take any offence, it was just a feeble attempt at self-deprecating humour on my part! 
30/11/2009 at 09:45

Absolutely none taken !   It's a funny old world - some of my clubmates are conspicuous in hiding from the camera. Cowards I say.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.