Medicash Liverpool Corporate Cup Run

4 messages
25/07/2005 at 14:04
I've noticed that there are a number of similar corporate 5ks around the North West. Liverpool, Wirral, Chester and more. Is there one organisation that covers them all? Are they all organised seperately?
I'm hoping to persuade my employer to cough up some cash for us to enter some of these events and would welcome any info that will help me put a case together - especially websites etc.
25/07/2005 at 16:49
Bill

Try healthstart.co.uk, they do 4 from about May-July, the last one is this week. I was going to sort out a team from our place to do them, but never quite got round to it...

01/08/2013 at 14:06

Hi,

I nead to know cost  team event ie: 3 male/1female and individuel

Regards

Steve Carr

03/08/2013 at 12:35

They don't exist any more. Medicash haven't sponsored an event for years. The Liverpool event was recently staged as the 5K Team Challenge but has gone by the wayside due to year on year diminishing interest.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.