Merlin Festival Half Marathon

Well ?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
13/08/2012 at 22:43

14/08/2012 at 09:49
Alex, how on earth can it be all your fault! I have never know a runner who pays good money to enter a race who intentionally goes the wrong way. Runners do have a responsibility for their safety etc for sure, but surely organisers must share that responsibility by ensuring adequate marshalling and signage is not compromised against profit. I know these things happen and no one for one minute thinks that these things won't occur, it would be niave to think otherwise but surely to say it was your fault is just as niave on their part. They must surely at least regonise that this happend and ensure the same thing does not happen next year. You would think they must have a post race brief to review elements of the race (what went well, what didn't and what can be improved upon). It's ok to take the good comments but we all in life must also accept sometimes the things perhaps we don't like.
14/08/2012 at 10:03

Cheers Paul.

I think I'll enter the lottery today. It could be me

15/08/2012 at 09:49

Alex, I agree with Paul. I mean it's not as if you (and Nutty!) haven't entered enough races that you don't know what to do.

Shame, hope they sort it out for next year and offer you free entry.

15/08/2012 at 10:39

Hmmmmm.

24/08/2012 at 09:34

The event and all its ratings have dissapeared off RW. How odd.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.