Mersey Tunnel 10K

6 messages
10/08/2002 at 10:27
I understand this is taking place on 22nd September, but does anyone have any details or a contact?
Anyone else doing this?

Mike S
cougie    pirate
10/08/2002 at 19:13
See the details on the events pages : http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/viewevent.asp?sp=&v=2&EN=769

Starts In Liverpool, through the tunnel and finishes in New Brighton - that's good - I'll be able to crawl to my parents house for a bath and a bacon butty.

Not an ice bath though - I'mnot Paula !

It'll be a bit of a drag out of the tunnel though, but equally it'll be fast downhill going into the tunnel ! :-)
cougie    pirate
10/08/2002 at 19:14
If you follow the link on the page - (after spelling alderhey correctly) - there is an application form there.
Not sure if I'm free for it though - that date seems to ring a bell.

L
cougie    pirate
10/08/2002 at 19:23
DOh ! Clashes with the Guilden Sutton 10k near Chester which I entered today. Oh well I'll run outdoors rather than indoors then. Hope the weather is nice.

I'm going now - honest.

L
11/08/2002 at 10:58
Thanks Cougie - I should have looked a bit harder!
13/08/2002 at 10:58
If you have a RW magazine you can send for a form using the address given there. That's what I did last year to entry. And I have good memories cos I broke 40min for the first time. And if you are 2 or 3 min faster than that you might actually win the race.
Good luck

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.