Milland Valley Trail 13

deb pentland

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/08/2012 at 20:45

Discontinue?!?! That was the best race I've ever run! Definitely worth the drive down from London. The mud just made it all the more fun

06/08/2012 at 22:48

HI all, 

I thoroughly enjoyed the race on sunday! Yes, it was muddy and challenging in times but that was expected from trail running. I tested my new trail shoes and they passed with excellence , no blisters, no falls during my run!

Big thank you to all marshals and organizors for their effort in creating an enjoyable  event! I really could not fault anything! 

16/08/2012 at 15:09

I hope you don't have to stop the event as I thoroughly enjoyed it, mud and all. The atmosphere was brilliant and the marshals were incredibly friendly. Being a keen cricketer though I did think to myself that you might well have had a very unhappy groundsman on Monday morning.........

Thanks for putting the event on and if it is the last time it happens I'm glad I managed it!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.