Mizuno Trafford 10K

Looking forward to this one.......

41 to 50 of 50 messages
13/09/2009 at 19:42

Hi

I've had the results emailed to me by the chip timing people and have forwarded onto the following websites for publication

www.ukresults.net
www.race-results.co.uk
http://altrincham-athletics.co.uk

Keep an eye on the above sites as they should be appearing there in the next 24 hours or so

Well done to everyone, and thanks for the comments so far.  All positive feedback but we do also welcome constructive criticism so please keep the feedback coming - good or bad!

I'm particularly interested to hear from those who have done both the old course and the new course and their thoughts on which is the better/faster?

Hope everyone enjoyed the race

Cheers

Dave

13/09/2009 at 19:47

Gun times are already up at http://altrincham-athletics.co.uk/

Chip and gun times will be up on the other sites later

13/09/2009 at 21:42

Cheers Dave,

Again, just like to say, that was a brilliantly organised and carried out race today, really enjoyed it. Recommended it already to a number of others who will no doubt be there for the next one. Never did the old course but sure it couldnt have been much better than that today. See you in Littleborough for the Ron Hill 5k Birthday celebration.

Dom

14/09/2009 at 06:58

Does anyone know if there was a race photographer?

If so, can anyone remember who it was, web address?

14/09/2009 at 10:06

There was a photographer - if you email your race number and finish time to res@swinleysport.com there should be one of you and he will email an image file back to you at no cost.  He can do prints at prices you can actually justify (rather than some of these big photo companies) - if you are interested just ask him!

14/09/2009 at 10:30
Dave - great race - fantastic organisation - well done to you + team.  I preferred new course and those empty country roads just perfect for a fast run.  Pity I couldn't quite hang on to marmite to scrape under 33.
14/09/2009 at 22:47

Dave

Really enjoyed the race yesterday - first time i've done the Trafford 10k and was pleased i'd chosen it over Gawsworth and got my best 10k time this year. Will be back next year with couple of friends to try to break back under the 60 minute mark.

Was very impressed with organisation especially emailing everyone on Friday with race numbers etc. Job well done by everyone! 

15/09/2009 at 11:46

Dave,

Can't fault the event.

Thought the organisation was superb. Especially liked the way you could look up your time straight after finishing.

Have done the old route twice before and much preferred the new one. 

Thanks and see you in March.

17/09/2009 at 04:46

I thought this was a good one. Glad it went out into the country rather than round Partington.....

Any pics yet? I emailed res@swinleysport.com but not heard anything.

Wokky.......I'll be at the Ron Hill 5k too. I love the Andems races. Andy O'Sullivan is fab at organising races.  (He was doing the commentry at this one)

18/09/2009 at 01:00

The guy who did the photos says he has been inundated with email requests from runners and they will take a little longer than usual as he does this voluntarily so please bear with him.

Date for your diaries - the next Trafford 10k will be on Sunday March 14th 2010, registration will open at the beginning of December

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.