Morecambe 10K 14/06/2009

free photos

8 messages
14/06/2009 at 16:53

for any of you that did this race and spotted me and my camera at finish line photos are now online and yo ucan find them  here - hope you like them.  Feel free to download, add your comments or if you want a high res JPEG then email me at   charliesatterly@googlemail.com - also feel free to add/leave any comments

thanks

14/06/2009 at 17:15
Cheers Charlie - I'll have a look. I remember you from the 3 Bridges race and got a really good pic off you then so fingers crossed you caught my good side again!
14/06/2009 at 17:26

Found me - email on it's way, even though you didn't get my good side at the end (boy, do I look rough )

Seriously, thanks for taking the time today to capture our agony/ecstacy (delete as appropriate)

Edited: 14/06/2009 at 17:28
14/06/2009 at 17:40
On a different note, did anyone get a T-shirt with "Pete Bland half-marathon" on? I wasn't too far down the field (67th-ish) so I'm surprised not to get a Morecambe T-shirt. I've never run the Pete Bland half so feel a fraud wearing the T-shirt.
15/06/2009 at 08:17
yeah i got one of those and put it on to go home in. My wife was surprised to find i'd run a half marathon so fast.... I came off after that. are there any results posted yet? no idea where i finished.
15/06/2009 at 08:30

Results

The writing on my t-shirt is on the back but over to the left so looks a bit odd to someone with borderline OCD! Is your writng in the middle?

15/06/2009 at 08:35

It's on the shoulder, that's why i didn't notice it, i did wonder why they had given me a plain blue t shirt

15/06/2009 at 08:37

Yeah, mine too. Oh well, it's obviously not a faulty one - just an odd one!

I enjoyed the race anyway so that's the main thing

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.