National Lottery Anniversary Run

I'm in and get to run in the Olympic Stadium

7 messages
25/04/2013 at 18:19
Anyone else got a ticket? I am a bit excited even more than VLM which I ran on Sunday. Must be the thought of only 5 miles and not 26 !
25/04/2013 at 20:52

After six hours of trying eventually got a place.  I didn't get through the ballot for this one last year so am thrilled to have got through today even though it was one of the most frustrating experiences ever.  Well done!

26/04/2013 at 13:38

I think I have a place - I managed to register and pay but haven't had a confirmation email from them. Has this happened to anyone else?

26/04/2013 at 14:04

Lisa,

you're not alone in not having confirmation.  Have a read through this thread, it's got a number of contact addresses for the organisers.

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/events/national-lottery-olympic-anniversary-run/248304-3.html

15/06/2013 at 16:08
If anyone has a spare spectator ticket please could you please message me. I'm running but need 3 passes so the family can come watch.

Thanks!
12/07/2013 at 22:00

Hello. I have  2 spectator passes to the 'Red Zone' area which I do not need. I would like to give them away for a donation to my parish church, St Martin's Roath, Cardiff. Please send me a private message if interested. 

14/07/2013 at 11:34

NEEDED: spectator passes!

If you have any spare please message me!

Thanks.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.