Neolithic Half Marathon

Hope to see a Bustard

8 messages
05/02/2005 at 22:41
I enjoyed this race so much last year, that I am going back once more.

May be I will get to spot a Bustard and no I am not referring to the guy who pipped me on the line last year :-)
09/02/2005 at 10:10
there is nothing like being outsprinted to the line by a big bustard! I'm hoping to do this one too - see you there Wrinty!
10/02/2005 at 18:52
Hello hello hello,watch out the lurkers about.

Id love to but so soon after London i think id better not.

but then again.lol.
11/02/2005 at 20:53
LLL, It is a great course and would make a very relaxing recovery run. Finishing with Stonehenge in view is quite a good running experience.
08/03/2005 at 18:42
Come on LLL - I'm seriously thinking about this - run with me at half speed - it'll be like a recovery run for you :-)

Wrinty - I hope you're injury-free by then
RD
25/04/2005 at 13:05
RD, Wishfull thinking, but this is another race that falls foul of my bloody injured foot :-(
25/04/2005 at 13:50
Wrinty - snap! Sorry to hear you're still crocked. It would seem these things can't be rushed :-(

My knee injury from Bath Half is still not 100%. I'm sort of half thinking of doing one of the walks with my son. Will decide later in the week.
RD
25/04/2005 at 13:56
It would seem that you have to pre-register - so no registration on the day. I'm sure I read that you could register on the day. Oh well! Next year then.
RD

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.