New Forest 10

When do the entries open?

8 messages
04/01/2013 at 09:20

Just wondered if anyone knew when entries open for this year's New Forest 10? I missed getting a place last year however obviously I wouldn't have ended up running anyway as the weather meant it was cancelled! I really would love to run it this year and have emailed the organisers but not had a reply as yet.

I wondered if this year's places were already assigned to those who were cancelled from last summer, or if I'm just being a bit too keen and eager! Am looking to get my 2013 races locked in our calender as soon as possible so I can see where I am and start making plans (I love lists and plans!)

Thanks

04/01/2013 at 14:32

its listed in the events section!

04/01/2013 at 15:01

I know but when I followed the link through to the organisers website to look at the details etc, it hasn't been updated since the cancellation notice was posted last year - which is why I emailed the organisers.

04/01/2013 at 15:04

You can enter online, but i guess given that the website has not been updated then it pays to be cautious !

04/01/2013 at 18:00

My cheque stub for last years entry is dated mid March - if that's any reassurance.

10/01/2013 at 14:16

It looks to be up on the website now! http://www.nf10.co.uk/
I'd really like to run it. Last year's cancellation was disappointing, especially as we'd made a weekend out of it and didn't find out until we got to the B&B! 

10/01/2013 at 15:35

The organiser replied to my email yesterday with an entry form attached and the website was updated then too - posted off my form today so will probably end up with bib number 1! I'm local (Poole) so a nice day trip with the family (weather permitting...)

19/02/2013 at 12:37

How can I enter on line? The event website only has postal entry, and says that online entry is available at Runner's World. But when I follow the link, I only get another odf entry form.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.