New Forest Half & Full Marathon 2013

22nd September

3 messages
12/05/2013 at 13:56
Hi I have entered the Half Marathon again as I liked it last year. (apart from the weather ) Has anyone else signed up for it?
12/05/2013 at 14:48

Not signed up yet but it's definitely one of my planned races for later this year (half marathon). Struggling with IT band at the moment so not signing up for any more races until I know it's sorted (was supposed to be doing the Lymington 10km this morning which is just down the road but had to forego as think I'd have done myself more damage than good - stupid Rome Marathon ruining my legs...).

I have also signed up for the New Forest 10 which is in mid-July - looks like a really nice 10 miler through similar area.

14/06/2013 at 13:00

Yes. I'm in. This other thread looks more busy though:

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/training/new-forest-marathon-2013/243346.html

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.