New York 2002

Water stations

21 to 23 of 23 messages
16/09/2002 at 11:03
Jon

The URWFRC was started just after the FLM2002 ,

Check out the website

http://user.domaindlx.com/rwfrc/index.html

I have a meet a few other members at various meeting and there is alot of us runnung in NY , we are trying to arrange a meet whilst we are out there.

OB
16/09/2002 at 14:42
I'm collating details of the forumites running in NYC, so e-mail me from the forum if you want to be on the list. The info. I'm getting together is what you would choose to provide from the following:

forum name
real name
dates of travel
flight details (airline/airport)
Hotel
Est. marathon finish time
Tour operator (if applicable)
Charity (if applicable)

this is just so we can keep up with who's doing what and to try to use the information to arrange an appropriate meeting place in NY.
17/09/2002 at 00:27
Oldbones,

At my last count,seven of us are running Windsor so hopefully we can thrash out some ideas when we meet up after.

Seaweed,Pizza man, Tea and Toast man, Waapster, Romford runner and Keith Every make sure you get to the pub which Nattynoodle is arranging. ( see WINDSOR THREAD ).

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.