New York Road Runners and forum do-gooders

Shove it up yer a***

61 to 64 of 64 messages
08/11/2011 at 17:06
I defer to m'learned friend. Obiter dicta, inter Alia, sic transit Gloria Mundi and all that.
08/11/2011 at 17:08
There is of course something immoral about buying tickets simply to sell at vastly inflated prices.... Not that that's what the OP was doing...
08/11/2011 at 17:19
@Peter Collins - I disagree. That's how commerce works, regardless of the product - buy low, sell high. If someone is selling something for £10 and they're happy with that, what's it to them if you can buy it and then re-sell it for £40?
08/11/2011 at 17:33
We can agree to disagree. Especially in this day and age, when clued in touts can get quick and easy access to all sorts of tickets, it really sticks in my craw to see this going on. If that's the way commerce works, then screw commerce.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.