Olympic Park Races??

21 to 23 of 23 messages
14/08/2012 at 17:20

I suppose it was once in a lifetime because we were the first to cross the Olympic finish line . . .

Not that I'm boasting lol.

Sounds like a fab idea and one that would be a great money earner, what a great way to move forward after the Olympics as I know the last one got people up and running who never ran before.

14/08/2012 at 17:58

it really was a great race, finishing in the stadium was a buzz, the wall of noise from just 15,000 people was immense, all i can think is how amazing it was with 80,000 in there last week.

20/08/2012 at 10:48

Human race at wembley was a farce, crammed into the stadium in p rain for 2 hours beforehand to listen to the music, the tried to get out onto a dark course which effectively was around the stadium and did not finish inside...the bottleneck at the start...

Taught everyone a lesson that iconic venues are a good sales pitch but did not make for a good running experience..think nike were put off so much that they haven't directly organised a nike 10 k since...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.