Over the Edge

17.5 ish mile linear trail run

5 messages
26/09/2012 at 13:01

Not long left to enter this event.

It is a really laid back trail run/walk along the length of Wenlock Edge in Shropshire, from Craven Arms to Much Wenlock. There will be tea, coffee and flapjack halfway along as well as soup and a roll at the finish. The event is not timed and is more of a sociable event, walkers set off about an hour ahead of runners and the route is well waymarked. There are marshalled water stations every 5 miles and a coach transfer is available from the finish to the start in the morning.

To book e-mail /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif[/img]vertheedge@nationaltrust.org.uk]overtheedge@nationaltrust.org.uk or call 01694725001

For more info visit www.wenlockedgenationaltrust.blogspot.com

Cheers

Chris

14/10/2012 at 16:53
I would really like to enter, am I too late?
14/10/2012 at 18:46
No not too late, call 01694725001 tomorrow and you should be fine.
Chris
14/10/2012 at 19:54

I would love to run this, as I live 15 minutes away, but, unfortunately, it clashes with the first cross country league race of the season.

14/10/2012 at 20:32
Thanks Chris, I'll do that tomorrow.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.