Paris 2006

in need of guidence

7,061 to 7,071 of 7,071 messages
06/05/2006 at 08:46
Never mind mate.........Surrey thrashed Glos by about 300 runs with Ramprakash scoring 292.class, second win in a ronw and promotion beckons
07/05/2006 at 00:11
How does it feel Tim? Inevitable?

Feel sorry for Oxford. Doesn't seem long ago that I was standing on the old terrace at the Manor ground watching us lose there again...
07/05/2006 at 10:09

Hendo

Actually not too bad. To be honest, the writing's been on the wall for many months now.

Hopefully (big if) we can now have one season where we don't spend 9 months in the relegation zone.

Great news about Oxford Utd. As a Reading follower of old, we had three hated lower league rivals - Oxford, Aldershot and Swindon. Reading are now in the Premiership. But Oxford and Aldershot are gone, with Swinden hopefully soon to follow.

Looking forward now to a Summer cheering Portugal (my adopted team) in the World Cup.
09/05/2006 at 19:05
It's all gone very quiet...

Just posting to wish Watford good luck in the 2nd leg of the play-off semi! 3-0 up, surely they're through to the final!!!

:-)
09/05/2006 at 19:46
I was just thinking that myself.

Whoever gets through to the final tonight gets my vote given their potential opposition. Watford were top in the second half on Saturday and shouldn't have any trouble.

Commiserations to MK Dons, good luck to the Boro for tomorrow night.

When will the Paris 2007 forum start then?

09/05/2006 at 21:35
I've just started it : )

2007? Zut alors!
11/05/2006 at 10:29
Hey! - back from the Urals to find footy still going strong and....

1. The Arse reign supreme (still!)
2. Spudz continue to winge
3. Boro find their true level
4. Theo is King!

No surprise there then, apart from #4 - whilst personally delighted for the boy, c'mon I mean - never ever played in the Premiership and he's one of the only two fit strikers chosen!! A good fingers up leaving gesture to the FA and media by Sven then!

But it doesn't say a lot about the current crop of England strikers, eh?

p.s. if this is the final message on this thread, it's been a great eight months on here.

p.p.s. where do we go to continue the footy chat?
11/05/2006 at 11:15
Follow the link in my last post Snoop!

You seem to have forgotten to mention the greatest achievment of the season too...
13/05/2006 at 16:54
I Got my medal today... I have to say I felt quite emotional

and I also got a Poncho!

The letter that came with them was very polite & apologetic, I feel they have done all they could to put things straight and now I just have to wait for the certificate & DVD.

Did anyone else see the main photo's on the official site, what happened to the yellow hats thing?
14/05/2006 at 08:43
Cant help you on that Brian.

Snoop you also forgot to mention the team that is only the second to win back to back, scored the most goals and conceded the least. hopefully we have a crap league season next year as that seems to result in a top Cup run. Enjoy Wednesday's festivities.
15/05/2006 at 19:22
runningbhoy
have you seen the scotland world cup song?

http://www.scottishquest.com/howscottish/game.html

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7,061 to 7,071 of 7,071 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.