Paris Marathon 2013

...and the beat goes on...

5,621 to 5,640 of 19,627 messages
TheEngineer    pirate
15/11/2012 at 16:55
James B 73 wrote (see)

English - work in chester - live in wales - from Wolverhampton - support the Albion

Confused is the term, I believe.

I'm from Stoke originally so have a soft spot for SCFC. Can't bring myself to have any sympathy for the wendyballers themselves though.

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
15/11/2012 at 16:57
TheEngineer wrote (see)

I'm from Stoke originally so have a soft spot for SCFC.

Saddleworth Moor ?

15/11/2012 at 17:11

I could tell you horror stories about my trips to the dentist but Kaz - that's absolutely shocking. I hope that you're not paying for that additional work as it's her bloody fault?

TheEngineer    pirate
15/11/2012 at 17:12
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
TheEngineer wrote (see)

I'm from Stoke originally so have a soft spot for SCFC.

Saddleworth Moor ?

Bathpool Park

15/11/2012 at 17:12

Emmy - Being a very poor single parent I don't pay anyway! I am actually going to complain.

Dark Vader    pirate
15/11/2012 at 17:46

Kaz..  that's awful...

I don't suppose anyone here is an expert of Google AdWords...?   I need some help/advice...

15/11/2012 at 18:29
Straycelt wrote (see)

I'm Scottish, live in Wales, occassionally support Sweden as Henrik was a good footballer when north of the border (Ducks for cover)

Mr Maj would say you're a fine man.  Mind you, he's a bit confused as well...

Kaz - don't get me started on dentists.  There is a reason why I still go back to Glasgow when my teeth need sorted.

TD - I'll be nice to you until I have my Paris Plan.  But yur comments have been noted in the Book of Remembrance....

Dark Vader    pirate
15/11/2012 at 18:53

Anyone here use Spotify..?   Can you give me the important info on it..?   Is it something that is going to change my life..?   Costs..?

15/11/2012 at 19:00
Talking of football, Ibrahimovic should be given the Freedom of Scotland.
ATM
15/11/2012 at 19:01

It's free..  OK, it's not if you can't stand the adverts...Apart from that, you can hear everything...pretty much...* Check out various versions of Neil Gow's Lament on the Death of his Second Wife. Yeah, yeah, it's a fiddle solo.So? *

ATM
15/11/2012 at 19:02

Kaz - That's horrific. I'm not keen on the dentist myself, but thankfully the one I have seems to be pretty decent.

DV - Spotify is a music streaming service. Just search for the music you want to play and you can legally listen to it. The free version has adverts, then it's about a fiver a month for the advert free version and a tenner a month for the full version that allows you to create playlists and stream to mobile devices.

For many it's changed their life in that they would never purchase music. They see the future as access to streaming what ever you want when ever you want.

Edited: 15/11/2012 at 19:02
Dark Vader    pirate
15/11/2012 at 19:14

Remarkable..   so.. for a fiver a month I can listen to anything, anytime?

15/11/2012 at 19:27

That's basically it.

It's the next step in digital media distribution. Buying digital media will be obsolete in a few years. Streaming services with libraries for users to select their own content is the future for music, film and tv.

Dark Vader    pirate
15/11/2012 at 20:08

okey dokey..  I think the Premium service is the one to go for..   I'll try it free for 30 days and see what it's like...   I think it could be useful for the kids as a way to explore music....

Thanks

15/11/2012 at 20:08
@DV - what are you looking for Adwords? I can maybe help you.

@Kaz - I'd definitely complain!

Car is going in for a service and MOT tomorrow and am crossing everything that its not too expensive
TheEngineer    pirate
15/11/2012 at 20:25

DV - Be aware that some of the best stuff isn't on it... Pink Floyd... Led Zep...

15/11/2012 at 20:28

Led Zep isn't on spotify.........thats shocking!!

Plans are shaping up nicely for next year although I think I am going to be very very busy!! But it will all be worth it!

15/11/2012 at 20:57

If you type Paris Marathon into Google, this thread's the fourth highest result

15/11/2012 at 21:37
Not even on the first page if you type in Marathon de Paris though
15/11/2012 at 21:40

Merde!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.