Paris Marathon 2013

...and the beat goes on...

16,061 to 16,080 of 19,627 messages
ATM
25/04/2013 at 09:27

'Morning allopoloskyprianosmarathonollos ..

Despite my sterling efforts, there's still some red wine and halloumi on Cyprus but I expect an invitation to the Finance Ministry Staff Dance at Christmas..

Now to catch up with the real world that is the Paris thread...

ATM
25/04/2013 at 09:41

Welcome home

Are you tanned?

25/04/2013 at 09:43

Ooooh ATM - well done, lass.  They'll thank you for it, later.

It's my wedding anniversary.  4 years and nobody dead yet

25/04/2013 at 10:05

Congratulations yer_maj (on the anniversary and lack of killing)!

ATM
25/04/2013 at 10:13

Congratulations, yer_maj!

Tanned, O? I'll have to consult the hydration chart...Well, you can see where my watch was. That's as tanned as I'll ever be, I think.

* I'm reading more on here than I did on holiday..*

ATM
25/04/2013 at 10:49
ATM wrote (see)

Tanned, O? I'll have to consult the hydration chart...Well, you can see where my watch was. That's as tanned as I'll ever be, I think.

We have a request of you.  Nay a demand.  The same demand was made of Orbutt and the good Dr Iain - they both crumbled.

ATM
25/04/2013 at 11:53

DLR, I thought you'd never ask!

Wait, let me read that again....

Berlin? Nooooooooooo...A' my bawbees are currently keeping Cyprus afloat...

Weedy,I'm uploading the covers you sent me. They're fantastic.

ATM
25/04/2013 at 11:58

Welcome back, nice to have you back with us again.  You've turned me down in the past, I hope DLR can persuade you otherwise ...

25/04/2013 at 12:05
ATM wrote (see)

TartanPimpernel wrote (see)

Welcome back, nice to have you back with us again.  You've turned me down in the past, I hope DLR can persuade you otherwise ...

Leave it with me.

Scots and those from the legal profession are notorious for giving in easily right?

25/04/2013 at 12:40
She's turned me down too :'( before.
25/04/2013 at 13:20

How many miles are you running a day in your run across europe?

25/04/2013 at 13:33
yer_maj wrote (see)
Eggyh73 wrote (see)
Dirty Leeds Rob wrote (see)
Marathon Maus wrote (see)
Like the awful woman who commented to a friend of mine that, 'she (my friend) has the face, and Maus (obviously she used my real name!) has the body'. This insults both of us on so many levels and makes me absolutely furious on behalf of my friend. Yet it's the thing I can't forget.

She's an idiot.

And blind.

I second this opinion.

Quite.  You're a beautiful girl - Mr Maj had plenty to say when he saw a pic of you on Sunday.  And you're a darling with it.  Technically, we should hate you 

I have seen reference to comments made on here and FB re this comment. Now I'm still trying to link names on FB to names on here. And I would say I am failin miserably. Although I have worked out who yer Maj is now. Then I've seen reference to Mr Moore's list. Ahem.

Would I be right in saying the picture of the adult girl (with the young girl) on FB is the girl in question? (MM)

25/04/2013 at 13:38
Yes. Mm is the one without glasses wearing a Paris t-shirt.
25/04/2013 at 13:40

James - Yes, that's Maus with Jimbobs little girl.

25/04/2013 at 13:43

Well her friend is a muppet then.

25/04/2013 at 14:12
James B 73 wrote (see)

Well her friend is a muppet then.

Well said, sir.

25/04/2013 at 14:31

MM is TT then.

Top Totty.

But without the patronising and sexist overtones I hope.

'Lest she gives me a good legal smackdown.

Welcome back ATM. Never the same without you.  What shade of light blue have you turned to now after all that sun?

25/04/2013 at 14:47

Hip hip hurrah - ATM is home safe and sound - although sounds like you;ve a tan .... Fog has now descended again on Jersey - we had sun for 2 hours whislt I was walking with the boys - ;ovely now a little camp and chilly .

Another hip hip hurrah:  Mr PF likes my hair - in all its curly glory!!!!  Good things curls can be cute!!!! (his words not mine)......

25/04/2013 at 14:48

Looks like its a girlie visit to Paris on 13 april 2014 - a friend is joining Ellie & I - fun fun fun .......

25/04/2013 at 14:52
ATM - no, not Berlin but it is another place which is foreign to you.
16,061 to 16,080 of 19,627 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.