Paris Marathon 2015

Où la Foch est la ligne d'arrivée?

2,481 to 2,488 of 2,488 messages
Yesterday at 12:13
Whoops got the punctuation wrong no question marks intended on happy running
Yesterday at 13:17

Big George, see you at Reading!!! There's a few doing it. A half 3-2 wks before marathon is a good place to assess how your training has gone and adjust targers if necessary. Would recommend running it at 80-90% though. You should feel like you could go linger at the end.

Yesterday at 19:48
If training had gone well and Id racked up a few 20 milers id be tempted to full on race the half three weeks before and have the couple of miles warm up before. Still got 15.2 miles done but also a very clear idea what pace to target in Paris.
Yesterday at 20:15

DLR - how's the running going?

BTW - you booked into the Astrid?

Yesterday at 23:12
Parkrun this morning done to set my training paces for the start of the spring season. Hopefully I can shave a bit more off my time as I was slightly adrift of where I'd like to be but I still have a few weeks to go. Fewer cupcakes and less of the Costa hot spiced apple (my latest indulgence of choice) and I'll be back to fighting fit.
Today at 10:43

Pretty dismal 8 miler this morn TFL agony again, massage booked for Thurs on foam roller until then ......think I need new trainers as well.. ....time for coffee 

Today at 10:55

just waiting for the rain to ease off a bit and then get out there for a 1hr45 easy run.... really beginning to understand this slooowww easy running thing now and hopefully reaping the benefits before too long.

I've got Reading HM as a marker half before Paris next year too, not done it before, looking forward to it although I left it quite late and was given a car park option out by the M4, might not be a bad thing?

Today at 11:10

Hi orapidrun , done Reading twice the first time parked nearest car park to stadium ..that was a pretty bad move it took an hour and a half to get out ! last year had a 15 min walk to stadium and no problems 

I'm staying local this year and doing Bath half as I've not done it before !

Enjoy your run 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2,481 to 2,488 of 2,488 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.