Paris Marathon 2015

Où la Foch est la ligne d'arrivée?

3,981 to 3,984 of 3,984 messages
Today at 21:33

Hi Coops10. There will be meets There will be Corcoran's And there may be a bit of running. 

Stick around, most of us don't bite

DJC - a 2 minute PB is still a PB. 

Today at 21:38

Pottermoss - I read that as 'rouge pics'. I had you down as more of an eyeliner man...

Welcome back Coops! Indeed, there will be beer and pasta and body weight in croissants and all the good stuff .

Today at 22:33

Coops10 - Welcome back! Paris will be my fourth time running there too. Although I've gone for insane four years in a row option! All due to the good people ive met through these threads.

I had a better run tonight. Finally got a slightly better pace going over a decent distance. I guess the traing is starting to kick in, helped no doubt that I'm not stuffing my face with junk 24/7 like I was all through December!

Today at 22:43

PSW - Ouch!  That's a mad amount...change of docs in order? 

Feel sorry for anyone having to pay.  I've had two certificates signed by two different doctors for free; first one handed in to reception and then needed to come in, and the second was sneaked in to an appointment when I was actually ill and signed without a question asked.  Maybe that one fancied getting rid of a few patients.

Welcome back Coops.  Sounds like training's going quite nicely there.  

RR - If I didn't know better, I'd almost think you were suggesting beer and pasta don't constitute good stuff!

A wee interval session for me tonight.  Felt good to stretch the legs, at least until towards the end when it felt amazing to be finished!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3,981 to 3,984 of 3,984 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.