Paris Marathon 2015

Où la Foch est la ligne d'arrivée?

8,181 to 8,184 of 8,184 messages
11/05/2015 at 15:34
Andy-W- wrote (see)
I use Strava how would we all go about connecting, eg to the Runners World Paris Group?

Here's the link to the BCRC Strava group. Anyone is welcome to join. There's something similar for Garmin Connect too. Neither group is used very much for discussion but if you do join them, your run data (or ride data!) is automatically made available for other group members to look at and people can comment as and when they like.

BCRC stands for Bristol Convocation Running Club. It's a very old composite joke. Bristol as in the Bristol Stool Chart. First brought up 8 or 9 years ago as runner's confessed training 'accidents'. Convocation - what the Paris Marathon organisers call the final print-out with all your race details you have to bring along to the expo.

Voila.

Edited: 11/05/2015 at 15:35
11/05/2015 at 17:27

I hope no one minds but I've created the new thread for 2016 Here

I've used PC's words as the intro.

Please pop in and say hello

11/05/2015 at 17:57
Oh no Keysersuze, don't know which one to do now ?!

Thank you all for Paris 2015, it was special. See you in the new thread x
11/05/2015 at 21:57

x

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8,181 to 8,184 of 8,184 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.