Paris Marathon 2015

Où la Foch est la ligne d'arrivée?

1,081 to 1,083 of 1,083 messages
ATM
Yesterday at 09:27

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. I had a lovely day and a lovely meal with a fair bunch of the thread And pressies! Lots of nice pressies.

Well, the HTFU approach to broken-collarbone-recovery is....interesting. the sling is off, for the most part. Week 2 and I'm doing well. The next wee while should be fun. Mr. ATM is heading to hospital, this morning, with a detached retina so the ' patient/nurse' roles are about to be reversed.

KS, that is a great article! I wish they'd linked it to the video you made. What about posting your own link? It's really quite an inspiration, you know.

* Weedy, sometime, could you delete my September race but add in the 38 Steps Half, Peebles 9 August, for Eggy, Scott, helterskelter, my buddy AMT and yourself with Radar Sal and me as non-running support? *

ATM
Yesterday at 13:15

Great article KeyserSuze, you should be very proud!

A belated happy birthday ATM, sounds like a great celebration!

No allergies her Emmy, but, there is a round of summer colds going through the office, which I'm desperate to avoid!

BenignM - Tunnels just aren't the same unless they come equipped with a dj and disco lights!

Yesterday at 22:29

Uisge Jo - oh but there IS a sound and light instillation. It's all very tasteful and minimal with of piped cellos though. Very Bath. There isn't quite the thrill of the Paris disco tunnel but then there aren't the collapsed bodies and ambulances either. Loving my tunnels - I ran a fair bit faster then usual in them to today

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,081 to 1,083 of 1,083 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.