Paris Marathon 2015

Où la Foch est la ligne d'arrivée?

1,241 to 1,248 of 1,248 messages
Yesterday at 07:38

The apartment we used last year is already booked for that weekend, which is a pain. Book early folks, if you know you're going.

Yesterday at 10:50

I was in a hotel on avenue carnot this year, right near l'arc de triomphe, booked already for next year.

Going to go for an apartment next year, with decent cancellation policy of course.

Yesterday at 12:07

Sounds like a good plan!

Have others already booked their hotel room?

I am very looking forward to this weekend and meeting up with a few of the london crowd for the Thames Meander race!

Yesterday at 13:34

I booked mine a couple of months ago but Flybe haven't released flights from Exeter yet so I'm still holding on for that aspect, squeaky-bum time!!

Yesterday at 13:35

And I am REALLY looking forward to Thames Meander on Sat, I've been looking forward to it for ages but it's going to be great to meet so many people!

Yesterday at 18:06

The apartment I've stayed in for my last 4 (!) visits to Paris is still available. I love it, but I'm toying with the idea of staying in a different area this time round as I've more or less seen every street in Montmarte by now... Only thing is, this place is deadly quiet and I sleep like a log there so I know I should get a good nights sleep, plus I know what the kitchen's like etc. Maybe I should save experimenting for another visit. Currently playing Russian Roulette - keep getting to the last click before booking on AirBnB and then jibbing.

Edited: 21/08/2014 at 19:17
Yesterday at 21:20

There, I've booked it. The fifth floor studio in St Germain will have to wait for now...

Yesterday at 21:41
My hotel is in St Germain too -- randomly picked off Priceline. I get to Paris so rarely that I'm just guessing about it all.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,241 to 1,248 of 1,248 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.