Paris Socials

It's list time again!

221 to 229 of 229 messages
09/10/2005 at 21:54
CR - now I can stop banging on about sub 90. Just ran 1:28:20 for Cardiff. See what this'll do for my marathon time.

Enough modesty, hope you're all well.
10/10/2005 at 08:42
I was 2 minutes faster in the Paris marathon, than in the Cardiff marathon in 2004, Frankeeeeeee, if that's any guide.

Well done on reaching your target yesterday, and I trust you found your way home out of Cardiff ok.
10/10/2005 at 17:36
Almost stayed another night. Some very attractive reasons to make a return visit - and nothing to do with the sheep!

Cheers Snoop.
19/10/2005 at 10:38
Dave
Just back from covering the Pakistan Earthquake and this is my first chance to get online , is the cutoff in a couple of days the 21st , many thanks for the effort much appreciated
My address is
88A Wingate Street
Herzliyya Pituach
Israel
Once again thanks sorry for the delay in getting back to you but hope you understand
Cheers
mal
19/10/2005 at 10:42
Frankee, only just seen your time for Cardiff - well done mate. Now you can start banging on about 85 minutes??!
19/10/2005 at 11:16
No problem Mal
Not sure what you want me to do though. Do you want me to send you the Entry Form or fill it in for you and post it from here? If it's the latter a cheque needs to be enclosed plus it has to be an address in the UK.
There might be a seperate online entry for overseas entrants, anyway let me know.
Glad to hear you're back safe and sound.
19/10/2005 at 11:20
Thanks Dave
have UK Address that is no problem , do they take credit card on form if so I can give you details over the phone
Cheers
mal
19/10/2005 at 11:36
Ok Mal
Here's what i could do, the forms at home so you could give me a ring with your details later. If it's only cheque they take, then i'll write one and you can reimburse me if you get accepted. If you don't get accepted then they destroy the cheque. I think it's £30 and you find out in december.
E-mail me and i'll send you me phone number.
19/10/2005 at 11:36
Dave
Just back from covering the Pakistan Earthquake and this is my first chance to get online , is the cutoff in a couple of days the 21st , many thanks for the effort much appreciated
My address is
88A Wingate Street
Herzliyya Pituach
Israel
Once again thanks sorry for the delay in getting back to you but hope you understand
Cheers
mal

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 229 of 229 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.