Pathfinder Marathon

off road trail finder in Cambridge

4 messages
13/08/2007 at 20:26
O.K., the pathfinder marathon is listed on the 100 marathon club list of UK marathons, and it exists judging by the web page here http://www.73sqnwalkingclub.org.uk/

I am thinking of doing it as my August marathon at the end of the month. My question is ... has anyone here had a go at it before? What's it like?
27/08/2007 at 17:47
Well, it was a great local event. I'd happily recommend it to anyone for next year. Quite similar to the Fairland's Valley Challenge, if you know that one.
05/08/2014 at 10:20

I am doing this on Bank Hol Monday 2014. I regularly run the Fairlands Valley and Herts Hobble marathons so am assuming this will be equally as good. To be fair, how can you go wrong for a fiver. Got to be better than spending £65 on some tough mudder type of run. You can do those in training for nothing. I see these more of an eating event with some running involved anyway. See you there?

09/08/2014 at 21:20

did PAthfinder last year, fab mara, scenic and good aid stations. recommended

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.