Pensacola MCAA 10km race

Im going on a, summer holiday...

4 messages
09/09/2002 at 09:04
Hi all,
Just to inform everyone, I'm gonna be away from the forum for two weeks, as I'm going on holiday. I've managed to fit in a 10k @ the end of 2nd week, working in the philosphy 'I'm going on holiday to enjoy myself, and I enjoy running'. Sorry to hear about your GSR Drew, I'm sure youll smash your PB next attempt mate. Like you say, sometimes it can all conspire against us! You might do better in a low key race. I often find thats the way. Good luck to anyone who is racing in my absence. Happy training!!!
KK
09/09/2002 at 20:46
Where are you going KK? Have a good one and don't lose any of that hard earned fitness.
09/09/2002 at 20:55
Florida, Orlando for 1 week, Clearwater 5 days, finished with 2 days in Pensacola, where I'm racing. Hopefully I wont lose any of the fitness Drew. Like I say, hopefully I'll return with a new tan and a gleaming new PB!
09/09/2002 at 21:04
KK, I'm off to Florida in the middle of October for 2 weeks! Disney Land, etc. Can't wait. Let us know how you get on in your 10k.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.