Pensford 10k

4 messages
21/03/2011 at 18:29
Guys

Honest feedback on the Pensford 10k please? Fancy a race with a difference and I see it is very hilly!!!

Thankyou
22/03/2011 at 09:01
Blimey guys and girls there must be someone out there who is willing to give me some feedback please.
18/04/2011 at 17:57
Strongly recommend it. Did it last year and remember the route as having 3 hills of varying steepness. The first is a mere mound, the second a bit of a lumb and then the third is beast.  But, after that it's a coast down to the finish.  the scenery is picturesque, worth taking a glance around.
14/01/2013 at 18:11

Friendly. Great cakes. BIG hill. Satisfaction rating high- if only because you can say you beat the hill!

2012 the weather was atrocious and that is not exaggerating. Rain and wind with a chill factor of below freezing. Despite it all I managed a PB! Perhaps it was the beetroot juice, the abstention from alcohol for weeks, or even because of the weather. Whatever the reason the PB probably does cloud my judgement  a tiny bit.......but hey I will do it again.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.