Prestwood 10K

5 messages
08/04/2012 at 20:55

how much

25/04/2012 at 17:33
does seem a bit on the steep side for a local 10k...
26/04/2012 at 13:05
I was just thinking the same. I've done this a few times in the  past, and thought (from memory)  it was normally about 8 quid or so. Why the hyper inflation?
29/04/2012 at 22:15

It changed last year from being organised by the local sprts club to being run by a local charity.  Hence they have upped the ante.

Agree it's relatively expensive for a basic 10k but it's a nice race and £16 isn't too hideous so I'll be doing it again.

10/05/2012 at 22:29

Agree with the initial comments, it does seem expensive. I'd rather not recieve all the 'crap' afterwards and pay less. Think I'll do the Pednor loop and use the money saved for a beer. I don't think you should pay more than a pound a K, but then I'm just frugal .

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.