PUMA Hawkshead Trail Race & Challenge 15K

41 to 46 of 46 messages
27/04/2010 at 13:19
my 305 states 10.24 so i guess i must have been following you for most of the race!
27/04/2010 at 13:28
i have just used gmaps pedometer to assess the increase in distance at the start from last years and to the point where we start the off road climb it's just over half a mile further.  i need to eat more for lunch then i wouldn't have the time to do this
27/04/2010 at 19:57

Hey, even more impressed with myself now - my first 10 mile trail run!!

I would really like some help, can anyone point me in the right direction of an easy read route map for this race, having run it i would really like to come back and walk it some time with my family. I admit I am pretty useless with an OS Map and compass and I am not too familiar with the area, can anyone assist?

05/05/2010 at 08:05
Jeanette Hickey wrote (see)

Hey, even more impressed with myself now - my first 10 mile trail run!!

I would really like some help, can anyone point me in the right direction of an easy read route map for this race, having run it i would really like to come back and walk it some time with my family. I admit I am pretty useless with an OS Map and compass and I am not too familiar with the area, can anyone assist?

On the board in the registration tent they had an OS map with the course mapped out. Maybe get in touch through the web site.

05/05/2010 at 17:48

Thank you very much, I'll do that

06/05/2010 at 20:42
What is the Staveley run like? or is that on another forum?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.