Puma HellRunner: Hell In The Middle

6 messages
14/12/2010 at 17:41
IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THE ROAD, THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU, NOT QUITE THE SAME AS TOUGH GUY, BUT A GREAT CHALLENGE ,  I WOULD CERTAINLY SAY DO IT
14/12/2010 at 21:11
Dick - I've already signed up for this one... and after 'Hell oop North'... I'm looking forward to it!
14/12/2010 at 21:29
Same here, I managed Hell Up North and loved it. Not feeling as fit at the moment though
04/01/2011 at 14:35
Does anybody know if a route map is available? As it would be good to check out the course & maybe run it before the event.
13/02/2011 at 16:08
Made Hell up North look like a doddle!..Hell in the Middle was a test of endurance and determination...Im still buzzing!!!!....would recommend it to anyone who's up for a challenge!

Fab day x
17/02/2011 at 12:58
great race but hard, loads of hills and mud aplenty. the down sides were the numbers - it was hugely busy all the way round and there didn't appear to be any phasing of the start - it was basically a big bundle. Not sure i would do it again, lots of others to try first.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.