Race the Train 2011

Entries are now open

221 to 224 of 224 messages
01/09/2011 at 07:26
I've just got home from my holiday, and want to thank all those involved in this year's race. My third RTT, and my fastest yet, achieved by NOT listening to those who suggested that you should go for it in the first half of the race, and then cling on for the rest. That hill at 4.5 miles came as a bit of a surprise, but if you can get Arriva to run future trains I might beat one.

BTW - good weather? It just would not be the same, and the steady rain makes it so much more atmospheric!
01/09/2011 at 08:46
LOL Sir
22/09/2011 at 22:27
Hi
Have done this race for the last 7 years.
I would like to thank all who took part in the organisation this year. My good friend George Watson once again has pulled off a top race. Congratulations once again for the event. A special mention should also be given to the marshal's and supporters who one again braved the Towyn weather.
Hwyl am y tro

Alan Owen
23/09/2011 at 19:32
Cheers Alan

Thanks for your comments and rating the race.
Don't forget that online entries for 2012 are still @ 2011 prices.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 224 of 224 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.