Reading Half-Marathon

One running number up for grabs....

6 messages
24/03/2009 at 17:41

I know this is a bit late notice & frowned upon but my cousin had pulled out from this weekend`s Half.  Money is a bit too tight at the moment for him to lose out so does anyone want it?

Unsure of the number but been told it`s a green label (1.55 / 2.10 pit - Start time 10.05am...clocks move forward thou).

I`m still waiting for the number to arrive here (he said he would post it to me on Saturday) - hopefully it will arrive in tomorrow`s post. I can post out or meet there on the day..

Offered else where too.

Mail me.

(sorry if upsets - honest request)

I`m still running

25/03/2009 at 14:29

Hi.

Thanks. I'll take it. No problem meeting you there.  I can give you my mobile, either on here or via          e-mail so we can then arrange a time and place. When you do get it in the post, can you just let me know if you get it tomorrow.

Richard 

25/03/2009 at 15:02

Hello Richard,

That`s good news - Can you mail me via here so we can arrange. I`m home at 5.30pm tonight.

I`l rather sort before Sunday if we can but I am getting there early on Sunday if not. 

Edited: 25/03/2009 at 15:07
25/03/2009 at 19:07

Hi

I've set an e-mail regarding the place. If you have not got it, let me know here.

Richard 

27/03/2009 at 07:55
Hi.

Sorry, missed you e-mail yesterday. Have responded.

Richard
27/03/2009 at 08:34

Hello Richard,

I`ve replied - no problems, we will get it sorted 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.