Reading Half-Marathon

Green Park Challenge

5 messages
13/03/2010 at 21:18

Hi all,

Not doing Reading this year, but am running the Green Park Challenge with my wife, daughter (7) and son (5). We all entered on line (had to do it one by one). Yesterday my wife's and my running packs arrived by post. However, we haven't receieved our children's packs. Should we be concerned about this? Is anyone else in a similar situation please?

20/03/2011 at 20:23
Very proud of my children today. Jessica (now 8) knocked 1 min 48 of her time last year and daniel (now 6) knocked 4 mins 21 of his time!
22/03/2011 at 13:08
Er. Am I daft?  I can't find the 2011 Reading Half Marathon on Runners World. Is it not here this year? 
22/03/2011 at 14:42
Not as an event. There is an ongoing forum discussion.
10/01/2012 at 17:48
If you fancy running the Reading Half Marathon in 2012 there are still places avaliable with Starfish Greathearts Foundation: www.starfishcharity.org Sign up and make a difference to the lives of children affected by HIV/AIDS

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.